Irua Ormazabalschool brussels
I have over 20 years of experience working with families, children, and young people from different backgrounds and countries.
As a trained professional family coach and educator, I will support and guide your family through everyday challenges.
Throughout our journey together, I will provide research-based information, tools, and tips to improve your educational skills with encouragement, compassion, and positivity.
In a non-judgmental space, we will identify practical strategies and solutions to your unique needs so that you can grow as a person, partner, parent and ultimately reach your end goals.
More specifically, I can help you:
- Resolve parental issues;
- Resolve family and marital conflicts;
- Deal with difficult behavior;
- Address work/life balance;
- Cope with life after separation or divorce;
- Work on acceptance and commitment;
- Heal family and relationship traumas;
- Work on your life goals as well as your family goals;
- Better manage your stress and anxiety;
- Special needs children and teens.
Do you have any questions or doubts, or would you like to make an appointment? Get in touch!
If you would like further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the secretriat.
You can make an appointment by telephone or by sending an email to our secretriat Professional Coach Bruxelles, to the attention of the coach of your choice