Stéphane Nkonda Nanaschool brussels
Stéphane Nana is an occupational and organizational psychologist, graduated from the Université Libre de Bruxelles and is registered with the Commission of Psychologists.
His research in psychology has focused on the adaptation of expatriate workers in Brussels. After having acquired several professional experiences, notably in Cameroon as publication director and editor-in-chief of the magazine mon psychologue and in several organizations in Belgium such as the asbl d’Cole, Manpower and the Welfare Unit of the Federal Public Service Strategy and Support.
He is in charge of psychosocial and organizational issues such as:
- Accompaniment to professional mobility and adaptation of expatriates to situations of cultural differences;
- Accompaniment to orientation, reorientation and socio-professional reconversion;
- Accompaniment to the conciliation of work life – private life;
- Psychological support to the difficulties of living of LGBTQIA+ people;
- Psychological support of sex professionals (Striptease, erotic massages, prostitution and pornography actor/trice…);
- Psychological support to the difficulties of being a professional;
- Psychological support for social and economic integration difficulties (immigrants and newcomers);
- Support for the social reintegration of prisoners;
- Management of psychosocial risks (stress, Burn-out, Bore-out, moral and sexual harassment, alcohol and drug abuse, suicidal tendencies…);
- Malaise and suffering at work (low self-esteem, feeling of personal efficiency, loss of meaning, conflicts of values, emotional demands, conflicts of interpersonal relations, difficulty in asserting oneself, assertiveness, dissatisfaction, self-depreciation, boredom at work…);
- Existential problems;
- Services on demand;
- Parent-child mediation;
- Management of relational conflicts and sentimental relationships;
- Family cohesion problems;
- Support for school and student dropouts;
- Preparation of students for Erasmus trips to accompany these patients towards a better well-being, he combines a person-centered approach and guidance.
He offers online and face-to-face consultations in French and English.
Do you have any questions or doubts, or would you like to make an appointment? Get in touch!
If you would like further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the secretriat.
You can make an appointment by telephone or by sending an email to our secretriat Professional Coach Bruxelles, to the attention of the coach of your choice